Special thanks to:
- In memoriam of Bart Gijbels, Gent, Belgium, a long-standing guest and beloved friend. He translated the whole website perfectly from english to flemish language. We miss you...
- Kathrin Busse, Hamburg, Germany for the time-consuming research, the nerve-racking editorial, drawing of all maps, creating of all text, translation, hundreds of photos, webdesign and spending leisure time during a year and admister to the website since 2004
- Heidi Busse, Hamburg, Germany for providing the domain and disposal of her awesome photos
- Sarah Newport, Vathys, Greece for her phantastic offer, to make these translation as perfect as only an english native speaker with perfect knowledge of german language like Sarah can do (still in process).
- Christine Kramer, Korntal for her excellent photos
- Eva Damm, Stuttgart, Germany for her very detailed Kalymnos walking-tour-descriptions
- Georg Post, Bremen, Germany for taking wanted amazing photos
- Blu Balu Yachting, Mödling, Austria for the grant to use their excellent photos www.leers.com
- Marjon Ullmann, Rotterdam, Netherlands, for proof-reading the dutch translations and adapting it for tourists from the Netherlands.